Family Practice Physician 0.7-1.0 FTE
Who we are: Greenfield Health has developed an innovative membership-based practice design which has freed our physicians from the visit-based mentality and allows us to develop deep relationships with our patients, provide impeccable service, and ensure high reliability in our care. We are healers with passion and a plan to recalibrate how healthcare is evaluated, delivered, and experienced.
The clinic now has more than 5,000 members and a staff of highly qualified clinicians, health coordinators, a licensed dietitian and certified diabetes educator, and an in-house partnership with physical therapy.
To learn more please visit our website- https://www.greenfieldhealth.com/
Why Greenfield Health?We embrace a healthy work/life balance that includes family-friendly hours, part-time schedules, modest call and appointment times, and convenient locations in one of the West Coast’s most beautiful and vibrant cities. We also offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Career Development
- Flexible Spending Account
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Continued Education
- Certificate Reimbursement
- Opportunities to Serve our Community
- Flexible work schedule Monday-Friday
What you’ll bring:
- Enthusiasm for Primary Care and Patient Engagement. You are more focused on relationships, service, and reliability than patient volume
- Eagerness to collaborate and innovate with a team of highly motivated physicians
- Board certification in Internal or Family Medicine
- Interested in working within the retirement community
- Licensure in Washington and Oregon or the ability to obtain within 90 days
Opportunity for program development.
Greenfield Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.